So I came across this tag
when I went through a few logs, but sadly, can't remember where I saw it. But I
loved the questions, and instantly decided to take it.
Btw I got this award from PhilO and she's oh so sweet to give me this one.. Isn't that cute. She made it herself :D .. She's an amazing blogger and her stories are super cute. You HAVE to check her out. I mean, me and AWARD? When Akila gave a speech, I found it super cute. But here I really wanna thank PhilO and all you amazing fellow bloggers and friends for reading and sharing your views on my posts. You guys are AWESOME! :D .. Oh and I'd changed my name from Confused Soul to Destiny's Child, just because I needed a change, but then a friend of mine thought that I was better CONFUSED :P, so I'm going back to being called Confused Soul. I think I like it that way too :)
Okay I absolutely NEED you guys to check out this guy's blog. He is my BEST FRIEND and I THINK he writes really well. Though he doesn't blog much, I LOVE IT (not because, he is my bestie okay). Also he's been asking me to give him an honest feedback, so I REALLY WANT YOU TO CHECK OUT HIS BLOG AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK? You can do that for me no? PLEEEEEJJJJ :) .. So this is his blog- IMAGINATIONS UNLEASHED.. I'll be waiting for your response :) ... Moving on to the TAG, here I go-
1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
I don't think it will happen. But if it does, well I think I'll just forgive him and move on. There must have been something lacking in my love, right?
2. If you can have a dream come true, what would it be?
I have a best friend, who has left my life, without a reason. My dream would be to get him back as my best friend and live it the *happily ever after way* :)
3. Whose butt would you like to kick?
Of those who have once upon a time been a friend and now have turned complete strangers for no apparent reason.
4. Why do you blog?
I blog to vent out my feelings and also to read what other's have to say and blog about. And now I'm addicted :D
5. Will you fall in love with your best friend?
I was and I am in love with my best friend :D
6. Which is more blessed : loving someone or being loved by someone?
Now that's tough. Loving someone feels great, but being loved is a privilege. So I think I'd choose the latter.
7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you love?
I have to be practical man. If it's not worth the wait, I think I'd just let it be. But again, if I have even an iota of hope, I'll wait for as long as I can.
8. If the person you secretly like is attached, what would you do?
Move on. I don't like drama and I think I'm too realistic to keep crying over it. After all there are a lot more guys in the world and I would'nt be in a hurry. ;)
9. If you could root for one special cause, what would it be?
Child Abuse & Domestic Violence.
10. What takes you down the fastest?
A roller coaster ride. What else? :P
11. What resurrects you the fastest?
A fun conversation. A good coffee. Umm time spent with friends. It doesn't take much to resurrect me. :D
12. What's your fear?
I'm scared of a lot of things man. For instance, I'm scared of death. I'm scared of being alone. I'm scared that there will be a day when no one will love or care for me me. I'm scared I'll lose my moral values. So on...
13. Would you rather be single and rich or married and poor?
Phew! I think you guys would hate me for this. But I think I'd rather be single and rich. I'll at least be able to satisfy my needs, and well marriage will follow. :)
14. What's the first thing you do when you get up?
Check my phone and then try and grab a bit more sleep .. zzzz :P
15. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously who will you pick?
Ughhh I'll flip a coin. I'll know who I want to choose. But for me, love is a very strong feeling. I can't fall in love with 2 people at the same time. One for sure, can be an infatuation, which I'll get over soon.
16. Would you give all in a relationship?
I will, if I'm sure that he is THE ONE!
17. Would you forgive and forget someone no matter how horrible a thing he/she has done?
I've been through major shit and have followed the FORGIVE BUT NEVER FORGET statement. But if I think if he/she gives me a reason, which I think is fair enough, I won't judge him. Maybe I'll forgive, but will take time to forget.
18. Do you prefer being single or in a relationship?
In a relationship. It gives you a feeling of being loved. Complete, actually!
Btw I got this award from PhilO and she's oh so sweet to give me this one.. Isn't that cute. She made it herself :D .. She's an amazing blogger and her stories are super cute. You HAVE to check her out. I mean, me and AWARD? When Akila gave a speech, I found it super cute. But here I really wanna thank PhilO and all you amazing fellow bloggers and friends for reading and sharing your views on my posts. You guys are AWESOME! :D .. Oh and I'd changed my name from Confused Soul to Destiny's Child, just because I needed a change, but then a friend of mine thought that I was better CONFUSED :P, so I'm going back to being called Confused Soul. I think I like it that way too :)
Okay I absolutely NEED you guys to check out this guy's blog. He is my BEST FRIEND and I THINK he writes really well. Though he doesn't blog much, I LOVE IT (not because, he is my bestie okay). Also he's been asking me to give him an honest feedback, so I REALLY WANT YOU TO CHECK OUT HIS BLOG AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK? You can do that for me no? PLEEEEEJJJJ :) .. So this is his blog- IMAGINATIONS UNLEASHED.. I'll be waiting for your response :) ... Moving on to the TAG, here I go-
******************************
I don't think it will happen. But if it does, well I think I'll just forgive him and move on. There must have been something lacking in my love, right?
2. If you can have a dream come true, what would it be?
I have a best friend, who has left my life, without a reason. My dream would be to get him back as my best friend and live it the *happily ever after way* :)
3. Whose butt would you like to kick?
Of those who have once upon a time been a friend and now have turned complete strangers for no apparent reason.
4. Why do you blog?
I blog to vent out my feelings and also to read what other's have to say and blog about. And now I'm addicted :D
5. Will you fall in love with your best friend?
I was and I am in love with my best friend :D
6. Which is more blessed : loving someone or being loved by someone?
Now that's tough. Loving someone feels great, but being loved is a privilege. So I think I'd choose the latter.
7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you love?
I have to be practical man. If it's not worth the wait, I think I'd just let it be. But again, if I have even an iota of hope, I'll wait for as long as I can.
8. If the person you secretly like is attached, what would you do?
Move on. I don't like drama and I think I'm too realistic to keep crying over it. After all there are a lot more guys in the world and I would'nt be in a hurry. ;)
9. If you could root for one special cause, what would it be?
Child Abuse & Domestic Violence.
10. What takes you down the fastest?
A roller coaster ride. What else? :P
11. What resurrects you the fastest?
A fun conversation. A good coffee. Umm time spent with friends. It doesn't take much to resurrect me. :D
12. What's your fear?
I'm scared of a lot of things man. For instance, I'm scared of death. I'm scared of being alone. I'm scared that there will be a day when no one will love or care for me me. I'm scared I'll lose my moral values. So on...
13. Would you rather be single and rich or married and poor?
Phew! I think you guys would hate me for this. But I think I'd rather be single and rich. I'll at least be able to satisfy my needs, and well marriage will follow. :)
14. What's the first thing you do when you get up?
Check my phone and then try and grab a bit more sleep .. zzzz :P
15. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously who will you pick?
Ughhh I'll flip a coin. I'll know who I want to choose. But for me, love is a very strong feeling. I can't fall in love with 2 people at the same time. One for sure, can be an infatuation, which I'll get over soon.
16. Would you give all in a relationship?
I will, if I'm sure that he is THE ONE!
17. Would you forgive and forget someone no matter how horrible a thing he/she has done?
I've been through major shit and have followed the FORGIVE BUT NEVER FORGET statement. But if I think if he/she gives me a reason, which I think is fair enough, I won't judge him. Maybe I'll forgive, but will take time to forget.
18. Do you prefer being single or in a relationship?
In a relationship. It gives you a feeling of being loved. Complete, actually!
******************************
P.S. I think was a fun tag and I absolutely loved doing it. If any of you is taking this up, let me know. I'd love to read! :) .. Oh and I really haven't had a chance to welcome all the new people to my blog, so here goes- Prithvi, Anukriti, Rajilakshmi, GB, All She Wrote, Sandhya, Rahul, Soumya, Anu, Aarvi, Sadaf and Karishma.. Thank you guys for following man.. It sure feels great! :D

Oooh nice tag, Shreya:) Congrats on the award btw:)
ReplyDeleteAnd very honest answers, I should say!
Btw, please consider increasing the font size ya:| I think I'm going blind or getting old, it's very much a strain to read now..
-_- and now I feel like a fool for they are big.
ReplyDeleteIgnore.
Oohhhh AWESOME TAG! :)
ReplyDeleteDestiny's child is sort of nice. :P But I am kind of used to confused soul. :)
HAHAHAHA.
Interesting tag! Loved reading your answers :) I think even I would choose to be single and rich.. people are quick to judge you when you say that but we all have our reasons right? :) I know I do!
ReplyDeletewhich Rahul are you talking about btw???:-D
ReplyDelete@PeeVee- Hahah thanks da :) .. Btw is twitter working now? Access to gmail? Miss your tweets da.. :/
ReplyDelete@Sonshu- Awww thanks babe.. And I think I'll go with Confused Soul itself .. that's ME! :D..
@TheGirlAtFirstAvenue- yeah, we have our reasons *winks* :) .. and thanks :)
@Rahul- I think you're the only Rahul, so it was you :)
congrats for the award .. :)
ReplyDeleteyou are amazing indeed ... :)
yeyie i got an award too..! :)) yeah even i think ur better confused..!
ReplyDeletegonna check ya besties blog and il notify u soon..! :)
tc
Aww comgradulationss!! :D :D
ReplyDeleteSooopah tag! :D :D .. Loved reading all your answers.. totally from the heart :) and i check my phone too as soon as i get up! :P (tryin to get out of that habit though! :P )
Quite a few things I gotta say.
ReplyDelete1. Congrats for the award.
2.I don't remember when, but I did check out your friend's blog and he is very, very good. His stories are so cute! :D
3.Confused Soul is sure better. :D Used to it and well, dunno why, but I ave a feeling it suits you better! :D :P
4. Thanks love. I am so glad I stumbled upon your blog. You are awesome! :D Also, thanks for following me back. :D
5. The tag was great. You know, we have a number of things common. ;) :D
Okay, I should shut up, now! :|
@Rv- Aww thank you babe :D
ReplyDelete@Suvaiba- Congrats on your award..well YOU deserve it babe! :D .. And pls let me know :) (honest ha :))
@Viya- Eeee THANK YOU! .. Hahah you do too? I think it's VK for you & AM for me ha? :P .. hahah thanks love :)
@Anu- Well...
1. Thank you so much! :D
2. Oh yes he told me he mailed you, but you didn't recognise him.. hahaha :P ..
3. Aaah so av reverted back to CS :)
4. Omg you're like super man.. And I'm actually glad you dropped here, otherwise I wouldn't have known you.. Btw not a return compliment, but I think you're super super cute girl! Hi-5 :D
5. Really, we do? Cool!
And keep talking, it's fun! Hahaha :P
EeeeEEEeeee!! Thank You so much! :D
ReplyDeleteI kinda knew it was him but he never replied back! :(
And, okay. I'll keep talking! :D
oh well he's an office going chap man.. maybe he didn't see it! :) ..
ReplyDelete