November 16, 2011

I Invite You'll =D


Alright I haven't posted something in a while now and I'm really sorry for not having commented on the blogs either. Trust me people, I've been really really caught up. I have my Univ exams starting on Saturday and I had no clue of the time table till today! :P . Yeahh that's so ME! So well I've been trying to study, but yes I haven't missed reading your posts. It's just that I didn't comment.. But for the next two weeks, I won't be here nor will I be able to read your posts, but I promise to come and catch up on you guys...

Meanwhile I don't want this place to be a sad, boring, no-activity zone and I want people to do a guest post (I'm crossing my fingers, and I'm really hoping you do!) :D .. Pleaseee!! hehehe :P .. So yeah it can be about anything, your choice.. I leave that on you! And yeah for some people it's ought to be the zabardasti way, so you guys HAVE TO guest-post.. Show me some love, people ;) .. For you guys, its compulsory: (thanks for the compulsory wala idea, Kalpak) :P .. 












So yeah, you'll wouldn't be spared, if you don't write one.. :D .. And if you don't, I'll be really sad, you don't want that no? :P ..  And oh if I missed anyone, I'm really sorry, this was rushed, you see *cute face* :D .. The rest of the fellow-bloggers, you guys can(read:must) also send in your posts, and I'll be super happy... So yeah send me your posts on naughtyshreya@gmail.com by 19th November (that's my exam date, I DID NOT COPY YOU Kalpak :P) .. Hehehe soooo looking forward to your posts.. Now wish me luck for my papers.. Aaah I hope I have the energy to study man! I'm so so screwed :( .. Ok bye people, and I WILL MISS YOU :) .. 

15 comments:

  1. ye to khullam khulla plagiarism hai saala! naan sense

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwwwwwwwwwwwww thats fine you know exams are more important and all of us want to see you emerge as A SUPER PADHAKU :) just do not put those GEEKY SPECS :P
    yeah yeah I'll do a guest post do not worry..!
    all love , dher sara pyar..! :))
    and SUPER ALL THE BEST
    :)
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oohhhhhh I will definitely do one girlie. :) I'll mail it soon okay? :)

    You do well! Its exam season I see?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Kalpak- Chal re.. Dekh tera idea itna fantastic tha ke an awesome super dooper fattang girl (ahem ME) decided to take it :P .. LOL.. So now you ought to write! :D

    @Suvaiba- Padhaku and me? heheh hell no love.. And thank you so much.. Can't wait to read it :D

    @Sonshu- Okie dokie babe.. yep exams ..ughh!! :( .. Thanks :)

    @Crystal- Aaah really? AWESOME :D .. Topic is on you.. Whatever you'd want to :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello CS! Came here from Supernick's blog- He said that you had written a Fibonacci Sonnet, and I was very eager to read it, since I wrote one too :) Just wanted to say you've got a great blog running!
    And yes, the sonnet was amazing! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. *siiigh* Alrighttt... But remove the deadline for me.. i'm stuck with a lot of things.. :| Please ok?
    Annnd what do you want me to write on?? :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG! I am so so honoured. I have never done a guest post and I'd love to do it for you! :D

    All the best for the exams. Go show your awesomeness! :*

    Come Back Soon coz you'd be missed!

    ReplyDelete
  8. NAUGHTYSHREYA? Seriously my love?/??? :P
    Yaar let me think..My creativity has left me for someone else :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. @KSS- Oh thank you so much. Well to be honest, I read yours too. And I think that was so much better put! Really.. And thank you so much for dropping by! :D

    @Viya- Aww okie.. chal tere liye, I give you time.. And you can write on anything.. Ur wish :)

    @Anu- Aww man I feel like I'm honored that you would write your first guest post on my blog.. *Super Happy* :D .. La lalalala ..hanks for your wishes love.. And YOU are already missed :/

    @Red- Aahhhh nahiiiiiii....ye nahi ho sakta :P .. You're always at your creative best, so this should be a cake walk for you :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. All the very best for your exams :)!! Do well and come back with a really strong bang

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good luck for the exams. Do well :) You'll be missed!

    I myself have a lot of studying to do, and I'm down with a terrible writer's block! But I'll try my best and write something :) Sorry if i can't though :(

    ReplyDelete
  12. daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaai........!!!! wow.. my first guest post invitation huh ?? am sooper excited.. just give me sometime.. Let me find my bits of creativity so that i can write something nice for you :) Thanks da n best of luck for your exams..!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. RAPCHICK ITEM! YOU KNOW! YOU JUST KNOW HOW MUCH THIS MEANS TO ME! But all I can do is make you wait! I AM HELPLESS! :( But i soooooo wanna do this!!!! i wil DO IT! SOMEHOW! But cant gaurantee when!!!:( AAAAAAAAAARRRGH! REALLY SORRY!!!!! :(

    ReplyDelete
  14. best of luck for your exams....btw,Peevee is off the grid these days....at least she was so,last time i checked....:-(

    ReplyDelete