November 26, 2011

Guest Post- featuring Viya :D


I've always told Viya that she's my soul sister.. We are similar in so many ways and that just makes her more awesome :p ... Hahah plus the way she talks about VK makes me think she's dating my A.M. coz these guys are similar too :O .. hahaha so anyway.. Viya's blog is a peek into her life and my my, what a life! an archi student and a total sweetheart... She's got so much to tell you and when I read it feels she's talking to you.. which I ABSOLUTELY LOVE... She's a gem of a person and totaly adorable.. One of my super cute blogger friends and I can go on and on about her.. But I'd just stop here! Here presenting my darling Viya... 

***************************************

“There’s no next time. It’s now or never.”
"Time changes everything."

These are two very quotes I came across recently and for me, both these are poles apart...
The first quote to me sounds like a stubborn kid who wants everything right now or doesn't want it ever just because of ego/attitude/no-patience and other zillion problems.. While the second one sounds to me like a old grandma who's 'seen the world through a lot of things'.. 

For some situations, the first quote is very true in some cases.. Like if there's some kinda bomb planted and you're in a 'now or never' kinda situation.. For some, board exams are the 'now or never' kinda situation even though there's always another 'time'... 

The times when we have been in a fight and later thought about, 'damn! I could have told this and that instead of that'...the times when we've 'oh man! I shouldn't have said that'... the times when we've thought about ' I wonder how things would have turned out to be only if that hadn't happened that time'.. 

The times when we have actually been glad for those small mercies.. 'Thank god! that guy hit the breaks...'... 'She gave us five more minutes daa to complete the paper.. phew'... the times when we haven't spoken to someone for a longgg time and again when you talk to that someone its like the 'gap' was never there.. 

Time is precious.. No one ever has a perfect life.. Even though we've all heard of 'if it's in your fate, no matter what it will happen', there are a lot of things which are totally up to you... you either make your life or regret it.. Live for yourself.. Do all the things you love.. Don’t like it? Don’t do it.. if you have no other go, jus finish it for the heck of it!.. 

Life is too short to start your day with broken pieces of yesterday; it will definitely destroy your wonderful today and ruin your great tomorrow!

***************************************




P.S. I so wish the guy really did hit the brakes... I met with an accident man.. A bus rammed into my car.. Too much kharcha.. I AM ABSOLUTELY FINE AND SO IS MY FRIEND. Bu still the car's a little messed up and this time wasn't my fautlt.. The Chu**** bus wala didn't have a license and while he was taking a U-Turn, in the middle of the road he take a reverse... I keep honking, but he doesn't STOP and rams into my car and drags it behind a good distance till I literally scream and people yell at him.. And that BA****D has the audacity to smile.. Thankfully I noted down his number and filed a police complaint.. The driver comes and says he'll give me 1000 rupees.. WTF!!!! Should I buy Peanuts with that?? Also he didn't have a License and well the Police people were also on his side..Saaale sab kameene hai... Paisa khau :/ ... Anyways Mom-Dad didn't shout.. They now are going for Insurance :( ... It's still painful man! New car, hardly 6 months and I was so frigging careful with it and now this!

Oh the better things that happened was I called A.M. at the sight and made him meet Mom.. And well she liked him.. Oiii yes yes :D .. I mean he's the only one who can cheer me up and Mom was okay with him coming, as he knows too much about cars. He drove Me and Mom to the Maruti ka service centre and Mom also let me go drink juice with him... Yayieee...!! Okay so I aint that sad anymore, but yes hitting the car was scary man! :( ..

1 comment:

  1. I love Viya as well!! She is just the best!!
    And the post was superb!! Gave in a lot of boost up!! I keep thinking about the past and thinking about how things could and would have been different had it not been for so and so.. But I guess what's happened has happened and we definitely can't change it. So I am working my way in improving stuff!!
    And hey you ok right?? Glad your mom liked AM :D!! So one out how many more people to impress??!! :P

    ReplyDelete