Yes yes , it's ME! :D
So my exams
have finally come to an end and I can’t believe it’s over already. The week was
crazy and stressful and all I have to do is catch up on sleep! In these 5 days,
I’ve got just 7 hours of sleep… :(
The papers
weren’t up to the mark.. Well apparently the 2011 batch has seen the toughest
papers. God Why ME? :/ .. Itna mehnat and
no fruit is bad no!
Anyway I’ve
been online like the entire day today…Been catching up on all blogs and commenting
too.. See how fukkat I am :D .. So I
went over to my friends place after the exam fr lunch.. Auntie had prepared the
Kerala style sadya which was soooooo
yummmmyyy … Finger licking good isko bhi
bolte hai KFC :P …. Did major tp and now gotta meet up with friends.. The
sad part is both my besties are having their exams from Monday.. Aaah just when
my exams get over.. Plus Viva’s are coming up, so tensed!
Tomorrow have
to be in college for my stream-fest’s meeting. I’m heading it, you see :D .
*show-off* .. Big thing for me dude.. so hush hush!
Oh and I hope
you’ve heard the song- Why this Kolaveri
Di? :P ..
Ahem it’s Tam-English and I must say I’ve been listening to it
24/7 .. Thanks to Vijay for sharing it man.. It isn’t the usual kind of song,
but the music and the lyrics are catchy.. I’ve been humming it and doing strange steps, which make my
friends think I've lost it.. Also MTV featured it, I mean HIP HIP HURRAY :D … Dhanush looks
different and nice and I like the voice quality.. My favorite lines are-
lovvu lovvu
Oh my lovvu
You showed me bouv-u
Cow-u cow-u holy cow-u
I want u hear now-u
God I m dying now-u
She is happy how-u
You guys
should check it out! Here is the video:
Now I came
across a few videos on youtube randomly.. I have no clue how I landed up there,
but I kind of liked them.. Some of you might just think I’m just too lame or
boring to like it.. But I think I connect to it in certain ways and hence the
liking.. The video isn't great but the music I like! So I’m sharing these too for you guys to see.. I’m sorry if you think
it’s a waste of time..
Gosh it feels
good to blog again…I missed you guys…
And to all those who wrote the Guest
Post, thank you so so so much. .Love you all! :D
Hahaa, I've been listening to the kolaveri song almost every hour, kind of addictive indeed :D My favorite lines are- White-u skin-u girl-u girl-u, girl-u heart-u black-u LOL!
ReplyDeleteAnd you're done with exams! I still have one left :(
Like your blog- gonna 'follow' now :)
I am sooo so glad you are back dear :)!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd I used to love the second song.. Don't know why :P!!!
I am over the Kolvaeri song..everyone around me singing tht!!!! I am done with it..I am dumping it :P
ReplyDeleteWelcome back sweetheart!
empty life-u girl-u come-u life reverse gear-u
ReplyDelete:D Heehee. I love it tooo.
I love Anirudh Ravichander >_<
YOU ARE BACCCCK!!! Yaaay. I missed you. Thoroughly. :)
ReplyDeleteAll the best for Viva.
Why this kolaveri di? :) :P
@KSS- I swear woman.. it's pretty cool na!! :D .. Awwiee all the best for your exam.. You'll rock it babe :D
ReplyDelete@Deepthi- Aww really.. I love that "Khwabon ke rishte hai khwabon mein yaar...ye kitaabo ke kisse hai, bas kitabon mein yaar" ... such true lines!
@Devorelebeaumostre- thank you!
@Red- You're over with it.. Nooooo!! Itne ache relationshsip ka break off so soon, NOT FAIR! :P .. And thank you :)
@Crystal- Hahahah oh yes that banda has some talen ha :D
@Sonshu- Yaayyy yes yes :D .. Me too missed ya.. :)
Welcome back :) You were missed :D
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for featuring my work on your blog. it means a lot to me :) I love you too :D :D
This song is playing everywhere :) After a point, it gets annoying though :P
hellooooo
ReplyDeletewelcome back yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrr..!
loong tym no see
pardon me em in a very drunk mode, with water :P
anyways i so badly love this damn song.!
morning nooon eve night
brkfst kunch dinner and more em singing and singing
cow u..! :)
lowe u..! :))
<3
oh mannn! everytime i get over this song, someone jus HAS to play it and it gets stuck agaiiiin... :| i'm kinda getting tired of this song now... :|
ReplyDeleteI just couldn't stop cow-u cow-u hoy cow-u when i heard this song for the 1st time :P :P
@PhilO- Thank you .. aww and I should be honoured man that you wrote me one :D
ReplyDelete@Su- Drinking water, terrnninnnggg talli :P . hahah Lovvvu u 2 :)
@Viya- lol i know.. cow lines r my fav too :P