November 8, 2011

Fibonacci Sonnet! Umm Or Something Like It :P


I know I’m not great at writing, but when Nick asked me to write a Fibonacci Sonnet, my first reaction was- “Eh? What’s that?” .. :O .. So well to those who are as clueless as me, here is what it is-



Now after reading this, I thought it’s a creative thing and I decided to take it up. I’m finally done with it, but I’m sorry it didn’t turn out well. You see, my imagination power is very limited and so is my creativity.. Pardon me, if this is rubbish! :/ .. 




Trust. 
Faith. 
Tainted words. 
Was it genuine? 
Love had tricked her again. 
Why couldn’t love ever stay in her life? 
She thought he loved her, then why was he indifferent about her feelings? 
When she came home that night to see him, she had seen him with another woman, on the bed, THEIR BED. 
How could he do this to her, she had given him her everything. 
She would make him suffer till he begged.  
All around there was blood. 
She was free. 
Twisted fate. 
Redeemed. 
Forever.
************
Like I said earlier, it was my first attempt and I'm really sorry if you thought it was utter crap. I think you guys should take this up. Really makes you rack your head and CRYSTAL, if you'reading, you definitely should. I'm sure you'll do complete justice to this! :) .. Well that's it for now.... Tataaaaaa :D

33 comments:

  1. hey good job da :) i liked it :) am still working on mine :P you raised the bar real highh..!! i might just quit :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats a beautiful attempt :) and the picture is so hilarious and informative..!
    yeah CRYSTAL is gonna rock at this one..!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i liked it....u produced a good piece...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was actually a pretty good attempt. Though I'm not sure extremely of it myself. Will try it sometime too. Sounds interesting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooohh! I like, I like. :D

    I never knew about this! :O

    I am going to try too. :D Sometime. ;)

    I want more. Write more. :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heyyy.. its not rubbish. I liked it! And its very interesting.. am going to try this out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my God, that's a lot of Maths for a retard like me but this sounds and looks like beautiful stuff. Totally worth a try not just by me but by so many. :O And who said you didn't do justice with this .. this is good. I think twisted fate sounds classic ! :D
    Good stuff ya .. quite a find

    ReplyDelete
  8. Listen, the second paragraph has to go from 13 to 1, not from 21 to 1. I guess. That's how the second one will be shorter naa?

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Nick- Lol shut up okay! I can't wait for you to be done, so I can totally read!! Thanks da :)

    @Rahul- thank you so much :)

    @Sonshu- Aww you should try man! And thanks :)

    @Anu- Hhaha neither did I know about it. Thanks to nick I gotta know :D .. And oh you should do it love.. And thank thank you :D

    @TheGirlAtFirstAvenue- Wow great! I'l pakka read it .. and thank you :)

    @Crystal- Aww thanks.. and shoot I think you're right.. I'll make the change right away.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. ive heard of the fibonacci... i just dont get the sonnet though. :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oye after a long time I see something which qualifies to be a great perfect challenge!
    Lovely lines!
    U really did justice

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Ching- Hahah I hope you get it now :D . thanks for dropping by :)

    @Red- Ooh so I'm guessing you're gonna take this up! Yayiee.. thanks love :)

    @valli- thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome post yaar.. Lovely blog.. this is the first time I visited your blog... very impressive....

    ReplyDelete
  14. You said that your imagination is limited? *raises eyebrow* Seriously? You suck cause this is amazing :) It's very well written :)
    Was a nice read :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Give yourself a nice stinging pinch for underestimating yourself :D, now never ever do that again, ok?

    Articulately written *FULLSTOP*

    Cheers :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. A puurrffeecccttt first attempt with complete justice being done!1 I am sure I would never be able to do it, even if I had a month's time!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. @Sajeed- Aww man thank you soo much! That's really sweet of you.. Thanks for dropping by :D

    @PhilO- Really? I'm glad you think so! Aaah what a relief. I didn't know how this post would turn out to be.. But thanks a ton girl.. :D

    @AS- Ouucchh and that pinch hurt :P .. Ahem thank you thank you so much.. :D

    @Deepthi- Oh c'mon you can! It's not that difficult really. You just have to tell a tale, but with word limit. I'm sure you'll do it well.. And thank you :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. i commented on this post :(( my comment was not published :((
    btw
    indeed you wrote well :) no one can guess this was your 1st post :)
    kudoz
    tc

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great job with fib and reverse fib.
    Aim for harder challenges from now :D like limiting syllable count for example. keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  20. @Freelancer- Aww thank you so much! But I didn't get what u meant by limiting the syllable?

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow fascinating stuff. Never knew Fibonacci series can be used to make poetry.

    ReplyDelete
  22. This was cool ! had not heard of a fibonacci sonnet !

    there is a poetry style .. known more as "fib" that goes with counting syllables not words like in your sonnet !

    ReplyDelete
  23. @Abhishek- Aww thanks man! :)

    @Nimue- Ohh I had no clue about "fib". I'll look that up! Thanks fore telling me! Oh and thank you for dripping by and appreciating this post.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  24. Now that's quite innovative :) I would like to read more of these...

    Keep up <3

    ReplyDelete
  25. this was awesome!...ur really good yaar. :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. @Chintan- Thank you so much :)

    @Kalpak- Good, wo toh main hu ;) :P .. heheh haha thanks :D

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oh, WoW! Thank you for educating me on what a Fibonacci Sonnet is! Crystal told me to come here and I'm so glad I did! This is really an awesome form of poetry and I think you did do it justice!

    Congrats and thanks again for the directions!
    Best Wishes,
    Fiona :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. @Fiona- hey I'm sorry for the late reply...thank you so much for your kind words..it really means a lot to me :) .. And I read ur piece..It's nothing short of brilliant :D

    ReplyDelete
  29. wowa confused soul..you did great..yours is a complete reverse of my sonnet hahaha..mine was of my success on my quest for love..while yours is of breaking one's heart..I hope this does not pertain to your feelings..or else I'll be sad..I can see ms.Fiona there..passing by ;)

    thank you for visiting my site ;)

    ReplyDelete
  30. just stumbled upon,lovely post
    this fibbonacci sonnet is doing the rounds in blogosphere,it seems(saw it at crystal's and lady fiona's and many others ) and u seem to be the the root :)
    I'have written mine too (~its not easy,tried my best :| )
    keep writing and sharing...
    following u through gfc
    Rohit
    floating-expressions

    ReplyDelete
  31. @Sie- Yep sure was a complete reverse.. well no it's pure fiction.. Thank you :)

    @Rohit- hey thank you so much!! I'll check yours out soon! And thank you for following.. :)

    ReplyDelete