November 11, 2011

She...



She is tired.
She is low. She is low from being high. 
She is broken. She has been picked up from the ground, consoled, and then thrown off the top of a cliff. 
She hits rock bottom every day. Over and over.
She is hurt. 
She is happy. She is tired of being happy.

She wakes up every morning, and she is incredibly in love with him.
She still is. She is more.
And she knows that he isn’t. And her greatest fear is that he is not even thinking of her.
No, he is not thinking of her. Instead, he is thinking of ‘Her’.
She is falling again.


She is searching. Searching for a reason to be happy.
When she does not find one, she invents one.
She must be happy. Even if it seems like work. 
Even if she is tired.
She knows that she must not think. Because that will simply make it so much more impossible for her to do what she knows she must.
So she doesn’t. 

She is afraid of facing her fear. Afraid that it will scare her into being unhappy.
So she finds happiness in loving. And she loves even more.
She wonders when she will be done being rejected.
She is rejected every day. 
Everyday, she is thrown away.

Someday, she will be thrown so far away, that when she will stand back up, she will have lost her way back to this rejection.
She will turn around and walk to some place happy.
And she will not be so tired anymore. 

15 comments:

  1. Awww.. Beautiful!! <3
    I could kind of relate with the girl. ;)
    You write so beautifully, re! :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very touchy!! I am sure many girls can relate to this girl!! Lovely post

    ReplyDelete
  3. Captured the emotion perfectly and just sooo beautifully! Loved it sooo very much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhh
    the title She ... its so powerful and strong
    and your poem compliments it like a silent bride..!
    words polished and perfected :)
    tc

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the title in itself is so mystical- it makes the readers wonder what the content of the post shall be about, and he almost scratches his head :D
    and though I believe the choice of words could have been, this was very emotive and sharp. You cannot help but relate to the girl! She's soo like any of us.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. a martyr kind of woman... you really got a wonderful piece there, most woman who are inlove would certainly do that without using the mind but instead the heart... nice picture very emotionally challenging!!! kissess!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG.I fall in love with the way you write everytime. :) You describe things so beautifully I can actually sense the whole thing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. emotions so nicely captured da. the best part is though its got a sad feel to it, it ends on a note of hope. a strong one types. i liked it :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like an exxagerated version of how I'm feeling right now :P
    Very well written :)

    Tay
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautifully expressed. :)

    Love, ~Moonlight~ :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. It is amazing! I loved it :) The way you have repeated the words, gives an echo effect to the poem. Very well written :)
    It's sad when a person leaves us for someone else.. But then we have to face it in the end.

    Take Care :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I had commented on this two days back :S
    Well, I said, I guess the title was such that I was already inquisitive about what/how this would be ! Though I think the implementation on sketching a broken girl's image could have been slightly better with a nicer choice of words, it was good work, esp **She will have lost her way back to this rejection.
    She will turn around and walk to some place happy.

    ReplyDelete